Gotta Run 22 Miles
|My Bumper Sticker Says It All|
- 80* and 90% humidity at the start
- 87* with 100* "Feels Like Temperature" at the end
- Stomach ache from mile 8 and on (maybe from the heat)
- It became more of a run/walk
- So it took forever
- An unleashed big, muddy (friendly) dog jumped up on me
- Dog owners who leash their untrained, friendly dogs
- Sometimes I can run through stomach pain
- Some trail running (I ran in Memorial Park, as usual)
- I finished my 22 mile run
- My next long run has got to be better!
Next time, I'll start on the treadmill because the heat wore me out. Why am I doing long runs when my next planned marathon isn't until January? I like to run - most days! Here's hoping that your next run goes more smoothly than mine did and that you complete your running goals, too!