Cake Batter Muddy Buddies Link



Cake Batter Muddy Buddies are a quick and easy treat to make. They taste a little like those pink and white animal cookies that you can buy. I shared this dessert with friends last Saturday at a picnic - my first picnic of the year. Here in Texas, we had great picnic weather - clear blue skies and a perfect temperature.


The 5 Ingredients You Need

Tips? Work quickly when using melted bark so that the sprinkles will stick to the bark when you mix them in. I used about 1.5 oz. sprinkles for a 5-cup Rice Chex batch. More sprinkles would be even prettier!

Time? About 20 minutes. That includes clean-up!

Thanks to Christy at The Girl Who A Everything for posting the recipe! I thought that her measurements were just right and her blog photo of this dessert looks so good!

Comments

  1. Yum! So sweet and snackable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I even through a couple of pieces in with my raisins when I went for a run this week!

      Delete
  2. I think I tried a similar recipe with popcorn once. So yummy! Who doesn't love sweet & crunch??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I did something similar using Cheerios many years ago!

      Delete
  3. Yum-yum!!! I am going to try these! I have a similar concoction that is called "Puppy Chow". It's good, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard it's called Puppy Chow, too. I've always seen a recipe using peanut butter that sounds good.

      Delete
  4. We don't get most of the ingredients you've mentioned down here in South Africa, so I'm going to have to miss out on these :( .

    I've just read your profile - I run for fun, fitness and fruit smoothies too!!! Woohoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries about not having the ingredients... Fruit smoothies are yummy, too, and healthier!

      Delete
  5. Yummy! I'm showing this to my wife...even though I just posted about losing weight... Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A yummy snack to eat - after you've finished the Comrades race!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

50 Mile Race Coming Up

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week