Homemade Arm Warmers:
- Inexpensive ($5)
- To make: just cut, I don't even hem them
- Pull over hands when cold
- Pull down off upper arms when warm
- Tie around waist when hot
- Great for about 30-40 degrees
- Thinner ones, like my previous homemade arm warmers, are nice, too. Thicker ones tend to slide down a bit.
- Or just buy some Asics ones for about $9!
What's for breakfast?
One variation of my Throw Everything in the Cereal Bowl Breakfast: uncooked oats, Maple Morning Crunch cereal, molasses, banana, cinnamon, walnuts, unsweetened almond milk and 50% less sugar Craisins (they may be less sweet, but they're sweet enough for me).
I got in a good 8 mile run yesterday and I did some strength training today. We've had some beautiful running weather lately in the Houston area!