10 Goals for the Week



My goals for this week:

1. Just making a list of my goals goes on this list since I don't usually do this!

Fitness Goals:

2. Run 3-4 times. I want to run more than that, but one of my hip flexors hurts a little so I'm keeping the miles low. I ran yesterday so I'm taking today off.

3. Do a home workout twice. I found a new Upper Body Workout at HappyBeingHealthy.com.

Food Goals:

4. Remember to take daily vitamin D. My blood tests show it works. For Monday and Tuesday: completed!

5. Eat kale 2 times. Try a new smoothie combination.

6. Try this new recipe: Pinch of Yum's Whole Wheat Honey Apple Bundt Cake. Looks so good!

Blog Goals:

7. Write two blog posts.

8. Work on my project plan for a new blog idea. (More on that later!) This week's questions: Wordpress or Blogger? Wordpress.com or Wordpress.org?

Personal Goals:

9. Read Hebrews (chapters 6-11) in the Bible.

10. Listen to two chapters of Jane Austen's Emma with my Librivox app.

Number one and half of number 7 on my list is now completed and that feels good!

Photo: taken on our Colorado/Utah trip last month. Near Moab, Utah.



Comments

  1. Things are looking very organized up in here. Nice planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have goals for the week. I should set a few myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like some great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your personal goals- and I am curious about your new blog idea! I have thought about switching to wordpress too.
    Hope your hip feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your goals! I think I need to do the same with a new year creeping up on us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your goals for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe my goal for the week should be to have goals for next week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too!!

      Delete
    2. I laughed, too! Then I realized that I should do that, too. It's been a good week so far!

      Delete
  8. Your goals are so diverse! I love them. Good look in meeting them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the goals! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you do weekly goals. I just did mine for the whole year and it has been a bit overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making goals for the year is a great idea! It will be nice at the end of the year to see all that you accomplished.

      Delete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing my workout! I hope you love it. I loved reading all of your goals; you are so organized and it makes me want to write a list of my own! Oh, and I started with Wordpress.com and am now with Wordpress.org. I loved both of them. If you just want to keep your blog small and personal, I would stick with Wordpress.com. However, if you would like your blog to grow and provide some income, definitely go with Wordpress.org. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completed your workout Tuesday and I know it's good for me. Hello, sore arms! Plus, it was easy to follow along with your video and pictures. It's a keeper!

      Thanks for the Wordpress tips - just the kind of information I need!

      Delete
  12. I like this idea. Since we're in between training cycles, making a list redirects our focus so we're not thinking about NOT running all the time.
    I've been running only 4 x per week as well due to hip and hamstring issues. It's tough backing off though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just have to keep our eyes on the goal - pain-free running. Hopefully, we'll both be back to running lots of miles soon!

      Delete
  13. I like how you make goals for separate parts of your life. I use wordpress and love it! Also....love love love Hebrews chapter 11.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's quite a list! You will have a very productive week. I switched from blogger to wordpress due to the fact that commenting is so much better with wordpress. I can actually respond to comments and have a conversation with readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a real plus about Wordpress! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  15. I love this idea. I need to do it too otherwise the days just seem to go by and I don't end up doing what I intend to do. You have some great goals!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

50 Mile Race Coming Up

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week