My goals for this week:
1. Just making a list of my goals goes on this list since I don't usually do this!
2. Run 3-4 times. I want to run more than that, but one of my hip flexors hurts a little so I'm keeping the miles low. I ran yesterday so I'm taking today off.
3. Do a home workout twice. I found a new Upper Body Workout at HappyBeingHealthy.com.
4. Remember to take daily vitamin D. My blood tests show it works. For Monday and Tuesday: completed!
5. Eat kale 2 times. Try a new smoothie combination.
6. Try this new recipe: Pinch of Yum's Whole Wheat Honey Apple Bundt Cake. Looks so good!
7. Write two blog posts.
8. Work on my project plan for a new blog idea. (More on that later!) This week's questions: Wordpress or Blogger? Wordpress.com or Wordpress.org?
9. Read Hebrews (chapters 6-11) in the Bible.
10. Listen to two chapters of Jane Austen's Emma with my Librivox app.
Number one and half of number 7 on my list is now completed and that feels good!
Photo: taken on our Colorado/Utah trip last month. Near Moab, Utah.