Happy Valentine's Day!


It's Friday so it's pizza night! For dessert, I made chocolate chip cookie dough. It's really good!

Running

Today I ran 10 miles. It was a warm 77F so I wore shorts. My apologies to all of you who are reading this and have been shoveling snow for days!

Strength Training

I liked using these videos for my arms and abs this week. The pointers given during the videos are helpful.

Toned, Lean Arms Video (Fitness Bender) 20 minutes
Abdominal and Oblique Exercises (Fitness Bender) 10 minutes
Standing Abs WO (Fitness Bender) 10 minutes

Bike Riding

I did a 5 mile and a 10 mile ride this week. On the 10 miler, I spotted what I think was a peregrine falcon. When I saw it land on a branch, I stopped to look at it and then I finally rode off. It sat there so long that I was able to see it four times during my ride!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. We are doing pizza tonight, too!!
    I might be a little jealous of the run in shorts but I'm just happy we have gotten over freezing 2 days in a row and the snow is finally melting here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative! A heart shaped pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pizza is too cute! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, I am seeing so many heart-shaped dinners on FAcebook and blogs tonight that I'm starting to feel really guilty for our White Castle burger dinner!! Yours looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 miles run, NICE ! that's my plan for tomorrow, well 15k. Was pretty proud of my last 15 k so hopefully it will go as well/better !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw so many heart shaped pizzas on Instagram last night. I did not know these were a thing until yesterday, but they all looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing cool critters on my runs! Last spring I kept seeing this really pretty bluebird along my regular running path and it always brightened my morning a little bit. Sounds like you got in some great workouts this week! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol my husband and I decided to get a pizza on V-Day thinking that nobody else would be doing that because everyone would be out to eat at an actual restaurant. Boy, were we wrong! We ended up getting DiGornio's. It was good, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for heart-shaped pizza! I love how you posted the video links. I might give them a whirl tomorrow for my strength workout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pizza and chocolate chip cookie dough sounds like the best dinner EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm that pizza looks yummy! Love that it is heart-shaped, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pizza is so cute! I can hardly get my pizza dough to maintain a rectangle, never mind an actual heart shape. *impressed!* :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it, but I think what might have helped it hold the shape is the fact that it was a thin crust.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up