Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My New (2nd) Blog: iRaced



I started a second blog in January: iRaced! On my new blog, I post links to runner's race reports. You can check it out at iRaced.

My new blog is on Wordpress, but Gotta Run Now is on Blogger. It's been a fun way to learn about Wordpress.org. It's too soon to say which I like best, though.

My Blogs
  1. iRaced: a place to find motivation and inspiration for running races from other runners. 
  2. Gotta Run Now: a personal blog where I write about running, training for races and other aspects of healthy living like eating right. 
I hope that both of my blogs will inspire runners to go for a run and to have fun while they're at it!

7/20/14 Update
I've moved the race reports to this blog, here at Gotta Run Now.

14 comments:

  1. Nice! I enjoy both your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on starting another blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Tina! Great idea on having one about your personal journey and another about motivation! I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea - I will definitely check out your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know about the other one. Heading to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool about your new blog - thanks for sharing. I added it to my BlogLovin so I can follow along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great you started a new blog! I really love Wordpress, although it took me a while to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great idea! I did not know you had the other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!! Great idea Tina. Going to go check it out. Smart way to figure out the other site while working on your first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a nice idea for a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How neat!!! I will add this to my feed. I'm ready to read and blog more. Went through a busy season where I had to back off a tad... I just LOVE your informative posts - my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool! I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great idea! I love reading race reports, because they are so inspiring. I'll be adding iRaced to my Feedly feed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool! Popping this one into my Feedly now for more racing goodness. Also, kudos for the ability to maintain not one - but TWO - blogs. At the moment, I'm struggling to keep just one current. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and for keeping it swear-free!