Your Race Recaps! 9/19

I found five great half marathon race reports this week. Plus, one other race distance made it onto the list. Paris, anyone? Yes, please!

Half Marathon

A Mother's Pace blogger, Angie, ran the Johnston's Half Marathon (KS) in 1:57  - a 5 minute PR!

Healthy Happier Bear blogger, Ashley, completed the Semi-marathon de la Cote (Switzerland) in about 2 hours and came away with a PR! She's training for the Berlin Marathon.

Run to the Mountains blogger, Sherry, completed the Arthur Lydiard's 21K (New Zealand) in 2:15! The course is based on the training routes for the athletes that Lydiard coached.

Sole Sisters blogger, Jodi, ran the Bridge of the Goddess Half Marathon (OR), which is a race designed for women with a necklace given to all of the runners. She finished in 1:38 and came in 3rd in her age group for the first time!

Other Race Distance

French Inspiration blogger, Karen, completed the La Parisienne (France) in 37:07! This 6.7 kilometer, or 4.1 mile, race is for women only and the Eiffel Tower is on the race route.

Photo Facts

This February I'm running the Woodlands Marathon. That's my half marathon shirt and medal from last year.

I hope you're getting in some good running lately and maybe even training for a race, too!

Comments

  1. Congrats to all racers :) You missed mine :P but its okay as I didnt go all out for it as I took it as a warm up for Chicago! Have never heard of the woodlands marathon, but will be interested to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope everyone heads on over to read your race recap and to see your recipe posts, too!

      Delete
  2. Congrats to all the runners! So many international races today :0) I'd love to do a race in New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of international races, I've blogged about running in Norway, Scotland and Belize. Links to those posts are on my Travel Page.

      Delete
  3. Yes, I'd love to run the Paris race too! And it is so cool that the OR race gives out necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A necklace is a great idea! I think that's only the second race I've heard of that does that. A race in San Francisco is the other one.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for including mine in the list, Tina! Race recaps are fun to read, I'm excited to check out the others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big congrats to you on running the half marathon in under 2 hours!

      Delete
  5. Another set of great races!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So mant PR's! Good job runners!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

50 Mile Race Coming Up

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week