Your Race Recaps! 10/24



What a great time of year it is to race! The weather is cooler for many runners and there are lots of racing opportunities. I found so many race recaps this week that I couldn't list them all!

Half Marathon

Blissful Britt completed the Poulsbo Half (WA)in 2:11 despite running on legs tired out from hiking. It was her 6th half marathon!

Running on Lentils blogger, Jennifer, earned a PR at the Butler Creek Half Marathon (PA) with a 2:28 finish!

Marathon

A Mother's Pace blogger Angie, ran the Chicago Marathon (IL) in 4:22 and earned a huge PR!

Kinetic Fix blogger, Jennifer, completed the Detroit Marathon (MI) in 4:17 after recovering from a recent injury. The course takes runners through Canada and back into the US!

Mile 20 Running blogger, Kate, ran the Chicago Marathon in 3:09 off of the Hanson's method of marathon training - no runs longer than 16 miles!

Running Around My Kitchen blogger, Beth, completed the Chicago Marathon with a sub 4 hour finish. It was a 33 minute PR for her!

Terry Runs completed the Okanagan Marathon (Canada) in 3:42 and BQ'ed!

Comments

  1. Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog. I'll add you to my blog list!

    ~Wendy at Taking to the Long Way Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my race recap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, thanks very much for featuring my race recap - appreciate it!! Happy running ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that the leg that had bothered you held up and you were able to finish the whole race. Congrats!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Yes - I thought it was funny that the other leg was the one that was acting up on race-day. But just glad to be able to complete the race!

      Delete
  4. I always enjoy your race recaps of all of these fabulous runners ... it gives me new inspiration each time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Tina, thank you for adding me to your recap list. I love that you do this post and gather all these recaps together. It's so motivating and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun for me to find the race recaps. Congrats!

      Delete
  6. AHH thank you for the share, I love these posts you do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats again on your 6th half marathon! Looking forward to seeing what's next for you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt