Thursday, October 9, 2014

Your Race Recaps! 10/9



It's a great time of year to race! I found so many race recaps this week that I decided to narrow them down to blogs that I haven't recently featured on my blog. Read them for some racing inspiration!

Half Marathon

Bite-sized Thoughts blogger, Kari, completed the Ealing Half Marathon in West London as her first UK race since moving there from Australia. She finished in about 2 hours!

Running Rachel completed the Rock 'n Roll San Jose Half Marathon (CA) in 2:49 and had enough energy to do handstands along the way!

Marathon

Catching My Breath blogger, Laura, completed the Rochester Marathon (NY) in 3:11. With her 4th place finish, she writes that she won $7.63 per mile in prize money!

Hungry Runner Girl blogger, Janae, completed the St. George Marathon (UT) in 3:12 with negative splits! Check out her recap for marathon tips.

I Have Run blogger, Candice, earned a BQ at the Big Cottonwood Marathon (UT) in 3:38 after coming back from a stress fracture!

Organic Runner Mom blogger, Sandra, was the first woman finisher in the Kingdom Marathon (VT)! She finished running the hilly course in 4:10.

9 comments:

  1. Great recaps. Some terrific running there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't wit to check these all out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of speedy racers in the line-up.
    I always love your report with all of the recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the recaps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not heard of some of these blogs nor the races. I will have to check them out. Thanks! -L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the runners. I like these recaps because it gives me more running blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, super speedy marathons this week!!! Congratulations to all racers!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I'll post your comment when I get back from my run so please don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...