Thursday, November 20, 2014

Your Race Recaps! 11/20


Reading about the following 11 races inspired me as I think about my upcoming 50K race on November 22 - a day that I hope will be full of many strong and happy miles just as many of these runners experienced. Congrats to all of the finishers!

Half Marathon

Anyone Can Run blogger, Eileen, completed the Blue Red Run Half Marathon (TX) in 1:50 and came in 3rd in her age group! Next up, the Dallas Marathon!

Fit Fun Mom blogger, Angela, completed the Revel Canyon City Half Marathon (CA) in 1:41 and came in 3rd in her age group!

Peanut Butter Runner blogger, Jen, completed the Thunder Road Half Marathon (SC) with a 7 1/2 minute PR in 1:44!

Running over the Hill blogger, Karen, beat her time from last year for the half when she completed the American Family Fitness Half Marathon (VA) in 2:10!

Marathon

NYC Running Mama blogger, Michelle, completed the Potomac River Run Marathon (MD) and crossed the finish line holding her young son's hand!

Read Eat Write Run blogger, M, finished the Richmond Marathon (VA) with a BQ. In fact, it was her second BQ in 4 weeks!

Running on E blogger, EB, took a risk and left the 4:00 pace group for the 3:50 group at the Chickamauga Marathon (GA)and finished in 3:50. That's nearly a 20 minute PR for her!

Strength Running blogger, Jason, won the Potomac River Run Marathon (MD) in 2:50 and in his race report announces that he will soon be a daddy!

Other Distances

Runs with Pugs blogger, Jennifer, completed the Evergreen Pumpkin Run 10 Miler (FL) and earned a PR! Plus, her husband was racing, too!

Single-tracked Mind blogger, Jesse, placed 3rd at the Mt. Tam 30K Trail Run (18.6 miles) (CA) with a time of 4:15!

Ultrarunning Adventures with Jen blogger, Jen, overcame problems with the cold and fueling and came in 5th at the Pinhoti 100 Mile Race (AL) with a time of 24:48!

Photo: That's me in the green shirt at the '09 Thanksgiving Turkey Trot 10K.

11 comments:

  1. These times are amazing! I PRed in Vegas but nothing like these folks, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of great recaps! Thanks for sharing, Tina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you shared your post-race thoughts and how you fueled in today's post on your blog!

      Delete
  3. Fun reading everyone's race recaps. I'm still working on my from Ironman Arizona! Best wishes for your race tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on completing the Ironman, Beth! Looking forward to reading all about it!

      Delete
  4. Good luck to you tomorrow--I look forward to reading about it!! Go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great recaps! Thanks for sharing. Now I have more blogs to add to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fun! Thanks for sharing! Now I'm waiting for YOUR race recap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including me :) I enjoy these posts. I am getting ready to read your race recap now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I'll post your comment when I get back from my run so please don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...