Thursday, November 6, 2014

Your Race Recaps! 11/6


I rounded up race recaps from the 5K to the 50 mile distance this week. Happy clicking!

5K

Running Tangents blogger, Jen, has been using MAF training, which is based on heart rate, and finished the LMJS 5K (CA) in 26:30, coming in 3rd place in her age group!

Half Marathon

Mile Posts blogger, Dorothy, ran the Denver Rock 'n Roll race with her husband in 1:56 as a training run for the Las Vegas Marathon!

Movable Mom blogger, Christina,  met Jeff Galloway whose running program got her started running and then ran the Monumental Half Marathon (IN) in 2:12, 7 minutes faster than a half she ran last fall!

Marathon

Mommy's Running Around blogger, Kristy, completed her first marathon at the Denver Rock 'n Roll race!

Turkey Runner blogger, Meagan, completed the Marine Corps Marathon (DC) in 5:10, a 24 minute PR using Hanson's Training!

Ultras

Go Run with Me blogger, Jessica, completed the Door County 50 Mile Race (WI) and came in as the 4th woman in 7:26!

It's Just One Foot in Front of the Other blogger, Shelly, completed her 5th Fire on the Mountain 50K (MD) with her sister who was running her first 50K!

At Robin's Blog, read about her 6 Hour Horror Trail Race (Ontario, Canada). She came in 1st in her 40-49 age group and ran just under a 50K in 5:44!

11 comments:

  1. Oooo, i'm gonna go check out the blog of those folks who are running RnR Vegas next week. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recaps and I'm honoured to be mentioned with some of those ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tina! Thanks for sharing my race recap!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely going to have to check some of these race recaps out! I love reading other people's fun racing stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun to read these especially the ultras - some fast running out there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun to read everyone's experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the love! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for mentioning me :) And as always, thanks for sharing these. I love a good race recap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you are a REAL long distance runner! I couldn't run that far...I know my limits. But it's always inspiring to read about other runners. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I'll post your comment when I get back from my run so please don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...