8 New Recipes That Are Keepers


At the beginning of 2014, I started a list of my favorite new recipes. It has been fun finding new recipes online. You just never know when one of them will be so good that it becomes a favorite. Only yesterday I made Raspberry Walnut Crumble Bars (photo) and it's a keeper!

7 More Favorites of 2014  

Pumpkin Spice Yogurt with Oat Crumb Topping - I liked this one especially for the topping.

Yogurt Peanut Butter Dip - Mix peanut butter and more into your yogurt.


Caramelized Banana Oat Muffins (Pinch of Yum)

We like eating chicken at my house and I found a number of good chicken recipes.

Roasted Chicken - Everyone needs a roasted chicken recipe.

Greek Marinated Chicken - Bake chicken in a yogurt sauce.

Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki Sauce and Greek Salad (Serious Eats)

Chicken in Basil Cream Sauce - Top your chicken with a delicious sauce.

I'm looking forward to finding some more great recipes in 2015. Happy Eating and Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. I want to try the PB yogurt dip. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like easy and quick recipes like that one!

      Delete
  2. I love chicken, too, although I think we may eat more beef in our house (because we get it for free). That chicken on the Greek salad looks like such a good recipe, though. I'm going to have to give that one a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get beef free? Wow!

      Delete
    2. It's not unlimited, but we'll get about 40 lbs. of beef (ground beef, steaks, roasts, etc.) about twice a year thanks to my husbands job :)

      Delete
    3. That's great! Speaking of roasts, I'm making a roast for lunch on Sunday in the crockpot. I'm trying a new recipe that I hope is a good one.

      Delete
  3. 6 strength sessions a week, wow that's fantastic! One of my goals this year is to be consistent with strength training, I think it will help my running.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it does the same for me. This is a great time of the year for making new changes!

      Delete
  4. These look delicious, especially the Greek chicken - love the idea of baking in a yogurt sauce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! Yogurt can be used for so much more than just breakfast!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up