Airia shoes emailed me and asked if I'd like to review their running shoes. Recently, my shoes arrived on my door step - all of the way from Sweden. Aria says that their shoes will make you run faster, which I was looking forward to testing.
Three major differences in the Airia One shoes from other running shoes that I've worn:
- The front of the shoe bends upward, which didn't seem to bother me.
- The toe box is too wide for my foot.
- Under the ball of my foot, I feel an uncomfortable bump in the shoe sole. Unfortunately, this is the main reason that kept me from giving these shoes a thumbs up.
- Runners who like to try new types of shoes.
- One review that I found stated that these shoes might be good for runners with plantar fasciitis.
- Runners who don't have an upcoming race and can take a risk on a new type of running shoe. I have a half marathon and a marathon that I'm training for now.