Saturday, December 13, 2014

Your Race Recaps! 12/13


Here are 9 new race reports. There are first-timers, first-placers and PRs, too!

Half Marathons

Arkansas Runner Mom blogger, Tia, placed 3rd female overall with a time of 1:27 at the St. Jude Half Marathon (TN)!

Runs With Pugs blogger, Jen, got her PR at the Space Coast Half Marathon (FL) with a 2:38 finish!

Marathons

Dream Big Runner blogger, Christine, ran the VA Blue and Gray Half Marathon in 2:03, beating last year's time!

Glitter and Dust blogger, Kristin, completed the California International Marathon in 3:26!

Ultras

Adventures in Running blogger, Stephanie Howe, came in 2nd place at the North Face 50 Mile Endurance Challenge (CA) with a time of 7:28! She took in about 200 calories an hour using Clif products and Coke.

Running with Haynes blogger, Leah, won the TARC Fells 32 Mile Trail Race (MA) in 7:20!

See Sarah Run SF blogger, Sarah, completed her first 50 mile race in sub-10 hours at the North Face Endurance Challenge (CA)!

Single Tracked Mind blogger, Taylor, completed the North Face Endurance Challenge 50K (CA) in 7:22!

Yo Momma Runs blogger completed the Tranquility 50K (AL) in 6:02 and was the first female finisher!

10 comments:

  1. Those ultra runners are such rock stars! (You included of course). Thanks for sharing these recaps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how they do it! Thanks, Jan!

      Delete
  2. I'm always impressed with the ultra runners - maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have race envy when I read these :) Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all those who raced this weeks. And to those ultras....you are so inspiring!!!!! -L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool post, I'll have to read the links. Glad to have found your over at Mommy Run Fast. :) I'm Jessica...good to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to meet you! I'm glad you found me through Laura's blog!

      Delete
  6. I love this weekly link up and feel so honored to be listed this week. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, looking forward to seeing what 2015 holds for you in your future races after having your baby!

      Delete
  7. This is great! It's nice seeing a bunch of recaps all in one place! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I'll post your comment when I get back from my run so please don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...