Friday, January 2, 2015

Your Race Reports: 1st of '15


Read about marathon winners, marathoners who placed and first-time marathon finishers! Sounds like a fun way to start off the new year!

Exploring Endurance blogger, Jeff, was the first place finisher at the Brazos Bend Trail Marathon (TX) with a finish of about 3 hours! Check out his blog for tips on running, ultras and race reports. (I took the photo at Brazos Bend State Park, where this race took place, when I ran the Brazos Bend 25K race in April.)

Loving on the Run blogger, Sara, completed the Kiawah Island Marathon (SC) in 3:29 and came in 2nd in her age group! Read about how she used the Hanson's training method here.

NYC Running Mama blogger, Michelle, completed the Honolulu Marathon with her sister who is now a marathoner! Visit the blog for tips for mothers running through pregnancy.

I hope you have a wonderful 2015!

12 comments:

  1. This is great inspiration for the new year! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading about a marathoner is what sparked the thought that resulted in 15 marathons for me so far!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Tina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you, too, Meagan! Looking forward to following your blog in 2015!

      Delete
  3. I will have to check out these links! Those are some very inspiring choices. Hope you had a great New Year, Tina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be fun to read about your race reports in 2015. I'm guessing you have some lined up already!

      Delete
  4. I'm always love to read about marathoners and race recaps. Thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you - they make me want to run a race!

      Delete
  5. Happy New year! How cool NYC running mama ran a marathon with her sister :) It would be really awesome to have someone close to run your first event with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know - that would be great!

      Delete
  6. I had a great year! So many goals reached! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading race reports on your blog in 2015 and seeing more of your goals accomplished!

      Delete

I love reading comments! I'll post your comment when I get back from my run so please don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...