Highlights: The Endurance 15, Races & More


Favorite Running Links 

Weight Gain During High Volume Training - Fuel correctly to avoid unavoidable food cravings and avoid the "endurance 15".

Women Running (Fast) Through Menopause - Keep your body moving!

Bragi Dash - Fitness tracking wireless smart earbuds for $300. Kind of pricey.

$10 Broke Man's Half Marathon (October 4) - Attn: Columbus, Ohio runners! I hope this idea catches on!

Top Running Stories of 2014 - Just to catch you up on anything you might have missed!

Race Reports to Inspire You

Robin ran the Run4RKids race (Canada) nearly 44 miles in 7:58 and was the 2nd place female! Amazingly, the race was held on an indoor track!

The Little GSP blogger, Annie, finished the Athlete's Closet New Year's 5K (PA) in 23:47. Starting this race conservatively and training on hills resulted in a PR!

2 Generations Running blogger, Nora, writes about how she and her mom completed the Run to Kick Cancer 5K (MA) in 29:50 with negative splits!

Have a great week of running! 

Comments

  1. Wow, 44 miles is amazing! And that time is super too. I was just at the Disney marathon and there were still runners coming in over 7 hours. I could imagine getting 44 miles in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard for me to imagine, too! Robin ran the 44 miles at about a 10:51/mi pace - so fast!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out/comments. I love the top two links - the gaining weight and the menopause...both got my attention and thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found some links that interested you and I can't wait to read about your upcoming races!

      Delete
  3. Loved the article on menopause. Amen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I like the idea of keeping a mixture of aerobic exercise, strength and flexibility as we age.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out, Tina! I'm looking forward to following your blog... going to explore some links & posts now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of the $10 Broke Man Marathon! I find the prices of entering races too high, I only enter in a few per year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if the race goes well, there will be more inexpensive races like this one. We can hope!

      Delete
  6. I love all of these links! Thanks! I didn't know the "endurance 15" was a thing but my running group has discussed it. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt