Your Race Recaps: PR's & Firsts



While reading running blogs this week, I found some great race reports from runners who finished with new personal records, placed or reached milestones - something we'd all love to do in 2015. Enjoy!

How My World Runs blogger, Sarah, completed the Dallas Marathon (TX) and came away with a 9 minute PR!

My Heart's Content blogger, Cathryn, placed 2nd in the 10K to End World Hunger (CA) with a time of 51! Plus, her son ran his first 5K and placed 3rd!

Now I Run blogger, Stephanie, completed her third marathon, the Tucson Marathon (AZ), in 4:04 and shaved nearly an hour off of her first two marathons!

Visit Read Eat Write Run for details about finishing her first 50K race, Across the Years.

Running/Food/Baby blogger, Rebecca, came away with a PR at the 2014 5K Resolution Run (Canada) with a time of  24:53!

I know it's chilly in most areas, but I hope that your weekend is still full of some fun outside activity like running, riding or maybe even skiing!

Comments

  1. Tina, I love reading your Race Recaps, it gives me more running blogs to find and read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just what I was hoping! Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! I love to find new running blogs, too, this is a cool way to share them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope that you find some new blogs that you enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Aww thanks for linking to my recap! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt