March '17 Wrap-up


Between running a half marathon and selling and donating many of my belongings, March has gone by fast!

I had a great time running in The Woodlands Half Marathon on March 4 in 2:10. After the race, I ramped up my miles to 35-39 miles a week. When I get the chance to race again, I'll be ready.

This month, I ran 142 miles. So far this year, I've run 497 miles. If I keep that up, I'll end up running about 2000 miles this year. I don't know if I'll be able to keep that up, though, because changes are coming...

Zoe - ready to smell all the new smells when we travel!
Our realtor came by this week so we could talk about selling our house. Not only that, we're selling nearly everything, by word of mouth and online ads. That's because we're taking a long vacation in our RV.  I don't know how much running I'll do later this year, but I know it'll be an adventure!

Speaking of adventures, we visited a nearby area, Old Town Tomball, for the first time this week. It's within an hour's drive from home (in the Houston area). We walked around town, visiting antique stores and stopping for lunch at Tejas Chocolate Craftory. The handmade chocolate truffles were my favorite. I'm glad we finally made it there before we left the area.

Comments

  1. Such exciting adventures ahead! I look forward to seeing the country through your travels!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Kate!

      Delete
  2. Your extended RV travel sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to follow along. You've run an impressive amount of miles already this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get started! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you will be having quite the adventure traveling in your RV! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, there's a lot of work to be done beforehand, but it will be worth it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt